Primary Practice AreasPatents
Entertainment, Music and Sports
EDUCATIONQueens College, New York, NY, 2015
M.A., Organic Chemistry
Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, New York, NY, 2006
Robert Schumann University, Strasbourg, France, 2002
St Kliment Ochridski University, Sofia, Bulgaria, 2004
Master's in Law
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
Antoaneta Tarpanova is an IP attorney focusing on trademark and copyright litigation and patent prosecution.
Ms. Tarpanova is a registered patent attorney with a background in Chemistry and experience in preparing and prosecuting patent applications, primarily in the mechanical, medical devices, business methods and chemical fields. She also handles patent searches, opinion work, assignments and licensing agreements. Ms. Tarpanova assists her clients with all aspects of intellectual property law, including trademark and copyright prosecution and litigation. She holds law degrees from continental and common law jurisdictions and is fluent in French and Bulgarian.
- The New York Intellectual Property Law Association (NYIPLA)
- Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts (VLA)
- American Chemical Society (ACS)