Gallet Dreyer & Berkey, LLP is considered to be one of New York City’s leading law firms. Our firm has earned the highest client review rating possible from Martindale-Hubbell®.This rating is only earned by attorneys and firms with the foremost legal skills and highest ethical standards. Each of our partners is greatly respected in his or her area of practice. As a result, we are able to provide clients with a superior work product rivaling that of larger firms, while maintaining the reasonable rates and personalized service of a smaller firm.
Key Firm Facts:
- Gallet Dreyer & Berkey, LLP was founded in 1978. At that time, our practice was focused on real estate law. We have since expanded into 19 other complementary practice areas.
- U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers have recognized GDB as one of the best law firm's in the country.
- Our partners have been named to the Super Lawyers list, appearing in The New York Times.
- Our firm has achieved a National Tier 1 Ranking for its Construction Law practice every year since 2015 in the U.S. News & World Report's Best Law Firms Edition.
- Our clients include businesses that have a need for sophisticated representation. We have handled discreet matters for Fortune 500 companies and other public companies.
- We also serve individuals, offering specialized legal services in the areas of real estate, tax, trusts and estates, corporate finance and securities, and litigation, among others.
- We have extensive international and tax experience. That enables us to assist foreign entities and individuals with their U.S. operations, and handle international matters for U.S. businesses.
- Each of our partners has substantial experience and is highly regarded in his or her area of practice. As a result, we are able to provide clients with a superior work product rivaling that of larger firms.
- We are considered one of the premier real estate firms in the city. Our firm regularly handles multi-million dollar real estate deals and currently represents over 300 cooperative and condominium boards.
- Our attorneys are seasoned litigators. We appear in state and federal court regularly and have a reputation for being willing and able to try a case to verdict when necessary.