Jason Mohabir practices in the firm’s Litigation Department where his practice encompasses a wide array of complex commercial and real estate litigation, including contract disputes, breach of warranty of habitability, torts, special proceedings, and landlord-tenant matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Mohabir represented cooperative and condominium boards in a wide array of complex commercial and real estate litigation, including contract disputes, rent regulation disputes, foreclosure, breach of the warranty of habitability, torts, and title matters. Mr. Mohabir also advised cooperative and condominium boards on corporate governance and regulation.
Mr. Mohabir earned his Juris Doctor from Lewis and Clark Law School. He is admitted to practice law in the State of New York and in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York and Eastern District of New York.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- New York City Bar Association, Cooperative and Condominium Law Committee, 2021 – 2024
- New York County Lawyers Association
- BS, Pace University (2008)
- JD, Lewis & Clark Law School (2014)
- New York, 2015
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 2020
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 2021