International Business LawGallet Dreyer & Berkey, LLP helps companies navigate the maze of obstacles – both legal and cultural – involved in conducting business internationally.
Whether you are a foreign company or individual focused on operating in the United States, or a U.S. company or individual aiming at doing business abroad, we can offer you valuable advice and representation. Our vast understanding of the world’s various legal systems allows us to negotiate the most favorable terms for your business – and structure transactions and agreements in a way that will resolve or prevent costly disputes. For more information, please contact David I. Faust, Esq.
We are a member of EUROJURIS, a network of over 3000 attorneys from around the globe.
View Website >>
Establishing a Business Presence
in the USA -
Published by UK Trade & Investment, April 2014 Download >>
We offer representation on a wide variety of international legal matters including:
- Direct investments of all kinds in the U.S. and abroad, including acquisitions and mergers, joint ventures, setting up of companies and manufacturing facilities
- Commercial law and contracts of all types
- Securities law, public offerings, IPOs and related financial transactions
- Law and contracts regarding construction and engineering projects
- Real estate
- Franchising, technology transfer, licensing and equipment leasing
- Computer and internet law and contracts
- Intellectual property
- Product liability and related matters
- Banking law and bank/financial institutional transactions
- Visas and immigration
- Tax law and tax planning
- Litigation, mediation and arbitration
- Trusts and estates