Kenneth S. Glasser represents domestic and foreign high net worth clients in complex matrimonial and family law litigation.
Mr. Glasser represents clients in complex matrimonial and family law matters, including divorce, property distribution, custody, support, and child protective proceedings. As part of his practice, Mr. Glasser negotiates and drafts prenuptial agreements, separation agreements, and settlement agreements. He has lectured and served as a panelist on the subject of family law and trial practice at New York State Bar Association seminars.
Prior to concentrating on the practice of matrimonial and family law, Mr. Glasser was a prosecutor for almost 8 years with the Kings County District Attorney’s Office where he prosecuted violent felony offenses and held the position of Deputy Bureau Chief of the Gang Bureau.
- “Matrimonial Trial Institute: A Mock Financial Trial”, New York State Bar Association Fall 2019
- “Matrimonial Law Basics”, New York State Bar Association Fall 2019
- “Family Court Trial Institute: Support Hearings, Enforcement and Downward Modification”, New York State Bar Association Spring 2017
- “Practical Skills – Basic Matrimonial Practice”, New York State Bar Association, Fall 2014
- “Testimony at Suppression Hearings”; New York City Police Academy, Spring 2011
Professional Associations & Memberships
- New York State Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Westchester County Bar Association, Cannabis Law Committee (2018 - present)
- Brandeis University Alumni Association, NYC Lawyer Network
- New York City Bar Association, Matrimonial Law Committee (2013 - 2016)
- New York City Bar Association, Criminal Law Committee (2006 - 2011)
- Member, Subcommittee on Videotaping Custodial Interrogations
- Brooklyn Law School J.D., 2003
- Brandeis University B.A., History and Political Science, 1998
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Supreme Court