Primary Practice AreasBanking and Financial Institutions
Real Estate Law
Corporate Finance and Securities
Cooperative and Condominium Law
EDUCATIONBenjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
New York, NY, J.D., 2013
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Team
- Finalist – 8th Annual International Chamber of Commerce Mediation Competition (Paris, France)
- Honorable Mention - Jeffry S. Abrams National Mediator Competition (Houston, Texas)
- Winner - Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law Negotiation Competition
- Notes Editor, Cardozo Public Law Policy and Ethics Journal
- Bachelor of Arts, Philosophy, 2010
- New York, 2014
- New Jersey, 2013
Adam J. Berkey
Adam has experience meeting the legal and business needs of corporate clients.Adam has broad transactional and litigation experience representing financial institutions, business owners, landlords, tenants, boards of directors, and boards of managers. He draws from this experience and his extensive negotiation training to tailor his strategy to address each of his clients’ interests and concerns.
Prior to working at Gallet Dreyer & Berkey, Adam interned with the Director of Strategic Planning at a global apparel manufacturer and worked directly with the company’s outside counsel. As a law student, Adam represented the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law at regional, national and international negotiation competitions. Adam was a summer associate at Gallet Dreyer & Berkey.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Completed an executive education course, “Blockchain Technologies: Business Innovation and Application” at the MIT Sloan School of Management.
- Colgate Real Estate Council
- Excelsior Collective Networking Group